On Todays Episode of Let’s Talk Bitcoin, Stephanie Murphy, Andreas Antonopoulos and Jonathan Mohan sit down with Adam B. Levine to discuss…
- Segwit 2x is dead. What was it really, and what does this mean?
- Bitcoin Cash’s Emerging Consensus
- Genesis Chains and the Bitcoin Protestant Test
- The Promise and Reality of Limitless Smart Contracts
- Uncensorable Systems and Used Underwear Vendors
- Will Proof of Stake make Ethereum Rollbacks easier or harder?
- What Andreas recommends to clients about Ethereum Multisig
This episode was edited by Matthew Zipkin, featuring music by Jared Rubens and The New Time. This episode was sponsored by EasyDNS.com
Mine Bitcoin & Litecoin Here